In March 2014, Domaines Paul Mas was ranked #30 World’s Most Admired Wine Brands in Drinks International and #17 European Brand.
This year, the Academy of experts who presided over the judgement of an impressive number of wines for all over the world decided to reward the work carried out by Domaines Paul Mas, where traditional winemaking skills blend with New World attitude. International buyers, sommeliers, journalists and masters of wine were asked to provide their professional opinion following the criteria below:
· Is the wine of consistent or improving quality?
· Does it reflect the region or country of origin?
· Does it respond to the needs and tastes of its target audience?
· Is it well marketed and packaged?
· Has it got a strong appeal to a wide demographic?
Domaines Paul Mas have become a point of reference for the wine of Southern France. The Mas family has been cultivating grapes since 1892 and has steadily continued to extend its vineyards over a patchwork of rich and varied soils. Today, head of the family business Jean-Claude Mas has established himself as a key player in the new wave of vibrant Languedoc-Roussillon wines.
The impressive CV of the Paul Mas wines:
· Available in 58 countries
· 300 medals already awarded in the last 5 years
· 50 Gold medals awarded in the last 3 years
· An 8th estate acquired in 2013.